- Gaingrip.com psoyvj.com ntfdvd.com household mini excavator $179 SCAM
- Ballarat Car Boot & Farmers Market dates list 2018
- iinet cable broadband speed test 100Mbps+ download- the fastest internet in Ballarat, Victoria, or even Australia for homes! Better than NBN!
- HSP Ballarat- Humanitarian Settlement Program Providers- Not a Halal Snack pack!
- Wooden Train Set Ebay review- Jack N Jill 95 piece 4 metre
- Addictive Television Series
- Architecture & Design
- Backyard Chickens Ballarat
- Ballarat Garage Sales
- bargain deals
- Burgers ballarat
- Computer tips and technology
- Cryptocurrency Craze
- Eating Out
- Ebay childrens toy reviews australia
- Entreprenurship & startups
- food vans ballarat
- Games on Steam
- Great restaurants ballarat
- Health and Wellbeing
- Household Tutorials
- Inspiring stories
- Kitchen Antics
- Late Night Takeaway Ballarat
- Local Community Events
- Local Foraging
- Melbourne Free Events
- Nature & wildlife
- Nature and animals
- Online Shopping
- Reading list
- Reviews of Toy Water Crystal Guns- Australia Ebay
- Satire & Rants
- Sightseeing and adventures
- Social Responsibility & Services
- The Skies by Eforb MMORPG
Month: February 2016
Minted lamb Cutlets with Potato Salad
A delicious, healthy and high protein meal for one that takes less than half an hour to prepare, and only ten minutes if you pre-make the potato salad. A perfect after work meal for the busy professional that costs under $17.
3X Frenched lamb Cutlets
1X Wagu Burger
Fresh mint and rosemary
3 Tbs Sushi or mirin seasoning
1 Tbs Rice bran oil
6 Small washed salad potatoes
5 tbs mayonaise
1 Tbs French mustard
2 Fresh beetroot
2 Sticks celery
1 handful of rocket
Small handful of cheese.
Place Potatoes, Eggs, and Beetroot in pot, and boil.
Chop Celery and ham into fine pieces
Peel Carrot, discard peelings, and shred remainder with the peeler into thin strips, and chop coarsely.
Drain boliling pot of liquid, and fill with cold water to cool contents. Circulate and change cold water a few times to speed up cooling process.
Remove egg shells.
Chop potatoes, beetroot and egg into quarters
Combine all ingredients above with rocket in a bowl, toss with mayonaise and mustard, top with tasty cheese.
Pre Marinade lamb cutlets with mint and rosemary, Mirin seasoning.
Place Lamb and wagu burger into a very hot rice bran oiled pan.
Turn down heat, and close pan.
after 5 minutes open pan, and turn lamb and burger.
Put lamb to edge of pan to stay hot after a further 5 minutes, and center burger in the middle to cook fully.
Serve with potato Salad.
Suttons House of Music- Ballarat
Situated opposite Federation Uni, next door to Grill’d this place has quite an irresistible charm.
Sutton’s is a delightful little cafe bar and music gig venue that is stumbled upon during flying after work visit to Ballarat when the free V/line trains were going on in early February.
The atmosphere is great, and the menu, though not extensive (or expensive) no doubt contains other gems apart from the very tasty burger that ordered just before the kitchen closed and wolfed down.
The staff, both at the bar and management alike are attentive, chatty and pleasant, and there’s none of the imperious barista or hospo snootiness that you can get at trendy establishments in the big smoke- melbourne.
On the date of my visit, I was served by Molly- a charming and witty theater performance student who provided candid and engaging banter and advice about the menu, Ballarat, and the venue’s vibe in general.
Its a big venue, that could easily seat 100 with not much trouble, with a stage in the middle for gigs, which are bluesy, jazzy and just chilled out when an event is on.
The canned playlists have the same pleasant 1920’s to 40’s flavour, and its easy to feel at home.